The IPSF holds official relations with the World Health Organization (WHO), operational relations with the United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) and works in close collaboration with the International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP). More recently, IPSF has been accepted as a sustaining member of the World Federation of Public Health Associations.
IPSF is also an allied organization with the:
- Commonwealth Pharmacists’ Association (CPA)
- International Federation of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers & Associations (IFPMA)
- International Federation of Medical Students’ Associations (IFMSA)
- United Nations Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC)
- And many other non-governmental organizations
What does this mean to you as a IPSF PARO member?
- Attending meetings and conferences hosted by these organizations
- Interacting and networking with various health professionals from around the world
- Learning first hand health updates
- Attending presentations
- Networking with fellow pharmacy students and other student health professionals
- Applying for internships with some of these organizations
- Gaining international experience
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact the PARO Regional Working Group or the Chairperson of External Relations at email@example.com