World TB Day happens every year on March 24 and the aim is to raise awareness about tuberculosis and the remaining dangers we face. This day was chosen because if was the day that Dr. Robert Koch discovered the cause of tuberculosis!
Here is some interesting links and materials that you may use when promoting tuberculosis awareness and all our material related to this topic.
- WHO – Tuberculosis: http://www.who.int/topics/tuberculosis/en/
- CDC – Tuberculosis: http://www.cdc.gov/tb/
- Stop TB – http://www.stoptb.org/
- PARO Materials for this campaign in English
- PARO Materials for this campaign in Spanish
- PARO Materials for this campaign in Portuguese
We do not have any reports currently to share related to tuberculosis awareness. If you association has done a campaign with this theme and wants to share their experience, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.